Human Resources Manager
The position is responsible for day-to-day HR general consultation and support for the business. The ideal candidate uses their knowledge of various human resources functions, recruiting, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations to provide tactical HR support to line managers in multiple locations in the assigned area. The ideal candidate consults with business unit management and district managers in the strategic planning process and development, as well as, implementation of human resources strategies that support the unit's business needs. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and uses a wide degree of creativity and latitude in performing duties.
• Leads and organizes hiring events across various outlets to attract and recruit talented candidates.
• Conducts and participates in periodic meetings with the staff and managing partners.
• Provides day-to-day performance guidance to the staff (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Facilitates and/or partners with Training on HR change initiatives and continuous improvement projects providing updates and training for staff and team members as required.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation. Provides guidance and input on business unit restructure and succession planning.
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up with team to ensure training objectives are met. Partner with other HR leaders to ideate and improve key HR programs.
• Assists New Hire Orientations to build and develop talent pipeline.
• Validates employee achievement and bonus payout calculations on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Partners across HR functions to deliver integrated solutions to management and employees.
• Prepares employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, and company HR policies and programs.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, career development, etc.).
• Serves as a consultant to management on HR-related issues responding to and assessing HR related needs (recruitment, talent management, organizational design, etc.).
• Manages and resolves basic employee relations issues.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• Flexible style and willingness to “roll up your sleeves and get it done”.
• Good knowledge and experience in organization effectiveness, team dynamics, leadership development, management/leadership effectiveness and facilitation.
• Excellent teambuilding and influencing skills, communications and unquestioned integrity, as well as, the experience to effectively address sensitive HR issues.
• Thrive in a fast-paced and flexible environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
• Proven experience of organization and business understanding by the demonstration of partnering with the business to understand the business’ priorities, routines and practices.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team while being able to take full ownership for assigned projects.
• Knowledge of human resources including employee relations issues, plans related to enhancing diversity, performance management policies, as well as basic federal and state employment laws.
• Ability to manage conflicts, confrontations, and disagreements in a positive manner.
Apply today if you are ready to take the lead and responsibility. We look forward to receiving your detailed, written CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org