- Responsible for reviewing the project ITP and quality documents;
- Overseeing the construction and welding of specific modules;
- Monitor and review and approve vendor quality procedures;
- Overseeing and leading the site QC inspectors;
- Review and approve vendor quality procedures.
- Degree in Mechanical or similar field;
- Toxic chemical, oil and gas safety experience
- Construction design management;
- Fluent in English Language, another language would be an advantage.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Strong organizational ability and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiply tasks and stay on schedule on fast paced environment;
The company offers challenging and encouraging environment, international training and continuous professional development.
Other benefits include:
- flights to and from South Korea
- transport inside South Korea
- health insurance
- safety work clothing
- breakfast and lunch at the working days
- every 3 months 5 days off for trip home
ticket paid every 3 months for going home (incl 2 weekends = 9 days off)
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application deadline is 30/06/2020.