DEKRA Arbeit Kosovo and Albania are part of DEKRA Arbeit Group, Stuttgart, one of the most successful and innovative umbrella organizations in HR services, with its more than 140 locations throughout Europe. Our regional presence in cohesion with our experienced team of certified psychologists/specialists in the field of human resources enables us to successfully implement international projects.
Quality Assurance Manager
Vendi I punës: Tirana, Albania
The Quality Assurance Manager's primary responsibility is to develop, organize and supervise the implementation of quality assurance programs, designed to meet the operational plans, customer expectations and legal compliance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Checks the correct implementation of Integrated Quality, Environment and Safety Systems.
- Updates Company's procedures and the Integrated Quality Manual, HACCP.
- Identifies, updates and verifies laws and norms related to Food Safety and Quality.
- Updates the specifications of KORE and ISO International Standards, OHSAS.
- Develops and implements a water quality monitoring program.
- Follows and documents corrective / preventive activities.
- Performs internal audit of QA for products and processes, as well as referred audits for external audits.
- Ensures the documents that need certification are complete and accurate.
- Provides correct implementation of ISO norms, system tracking and update of documentation.
- Directs and coordinates compliance with all applicable standards.
- Develops defined programs for Food Safety and Quality.
- Applies / modifies requirements related to water source protection.
- Ensures the implementation of emergency procedures in power.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University Degree in Industrial Chemistry.
- At least 5 years of experience in Food Quality Management (preferably in soft drinks).
- Good knowledge of industry quality standards for food and beverage production.
- Very good knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 2200 standards.
- Very good organizational, interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Good knowledge of English / Italian.
Afati I konkurimit: Deri në plotësimin e pozites
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the position. The other applications will be saved in DEKRA database. Thank you for your understanding.