The Role’s primary responsibility is to contribute and support the Operational Strategic Planning by proposing maintenance and investment programs to ensure the functionality of production lines, increase efficiency to achieve the production objectives and cost reduction.
- Optimal management of projects from the lay-out plan, start-up of new machineries as well as coordination of new equipment acquisition, by paying attention on deadlines, costs and quality of work.
- Study and analyze technical solutions to increase synergy between different projects.
- Evaluate the production lines’ current situation, fully coordinating the technical aspect of the production process, and propose maintenance budget as well as new investments to guarantee the achievement of objectives.
- Analyze maintenance costs for machineries.
- Responsible for the conservation and the rational use of energy, preventive actions, procedures and anything else needed to promote the rational use of energy.
- Identify hazards, prepare risk assessment and adopt preventive actions in close collaboration with the department head.
- Actively participate in the updating of the preventive measures in relation to organizational and production changes, developments of prevention techniques and changes of the relevant statutory provisions regarding safety and the environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University Degree in Electric/Electronic Engineering.
- Min 4 years of experience, preferably in production.
- Experience in administration of production and maintenance.
- Able to coordinate different functions, project management and achieve results.
- High operational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English and/or Italian language.
- Good computer skills – MSOffice and engineering software, preferable CAD.
All interested in this position should send a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for.
Only the candidates that meet all the criteria will be contacted.
Coca-Cola Bottling Shqiperia sh.p.k promotes Equal Opportunities.