- Planning, coordination and supervision of all mechanical activities to complete shutdown in time;
- Responsible for installation of the water steam cycle, manpower planning;
- Quality control;
- Responsible for coordination, scheduling, technical issues, material;
- Responsible for cost control, documentation, planning staff, organization heat treatment and NDT, pressure tests, EN-Standard, PED.
- Degree in mechanical engineering or similar field;
- Professional in mechanical and piping construction works with long time-hands on site experience in the fields of power plants, gas and oil;
- Experience with heat treatment and NDT, progress control, cost control and quality control.
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong organizational ability and time management skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiply tasks and stay on schedule on fast paced environment;
The company offers challenging and encouraging environment, international training and continuous professional development.
Other benefits include:
- flights to and from South Korea
- transport inside South Korea
- health insurance
- safety work clothing
- breakfast and lunch at the working days
- every 3 months 5 days off for trip home
ticket paid every 3 months for going home (incl 2 weekends = 9 days off)
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application deadline is 30/06/2020.