The Wholesale Manager position will drive and manage the wholesale business with long term business objectives in mind. The role will help to drive sales, profitability and brand awareness in accordance with the brand strategy. You will be heading up sales and company categories.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Direct management of all major WS accounts, maintaining and building new relationships.
- Managing an assistant/ team to manage the timeline of the wholesale window ensuring all stores receive correct stock by style/unit level.
- Responsible for managing an assistant to overseeing all pre-shipping requirements from vendors.
- Work closely with accounts team to understand payment issues related to accounts.
- Create weekly reporting to rest of business on wholesale sell through / feedback / launches and any issues.
- Effectively sell and educate customers about the features, benefits & provenance of brand products.
- Forecasts by style ahead of market & ensuring successful sell-in to projected numbers.
- Responsible for departmental overheads budget.
- New business development. Successfully take on new stores and grow new territories.
- Raise brand awareness through the channels of distribution as well as negotiating key floor space and new locations with existing partners
- Implement training sessions with key accounts
- Work alongside the Directors and Financial team to build WS business and maximise sales opportunities, ensuring at all times that the brand is presented in the best light and communication / tone of voice is all aligned as the WS business grows.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a Head office WS Retail position with a premium brand
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels internally, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure & priorities tasks
- Strong organization & administration skills
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges; and driven to continually improve
- Proficient in analyzing numbers and providing accurate feedback
- Strong Excel skills, VLOOKUP’s and Pivots are a must
- Be able to manage a junior team.