Technical Advisor M/F
- Giving advice customers on how best to use and apply the company’s product.
- Develop, participate and deliver product presentations to determine the TUNING & CA range and demonstrations at current customers, investors, roofers, masons and trade shows
- Be the point of contact and work with engineering staff, architects, roofers, masons work with tiles, blocks, bricks, pavers, RW etc. on providing with technical documentations and giving technical advice on issues/questions that may arise throughout any project, live project, and also provide technical drawings using computer software such as AutoCAD if needed to ensure success of projects.
- Determines the exact quantities by type of tiles, blocks and bricks based on the data obtained either from the project or through a direct on-site inspection.
- Keeps the project ranker/CRM project pipeline files with calculations of roofs and walls.
- Inspect project sites supplied by us to determine if they meet company’s specifications/standards and inform respective SEE Product Manager in case of product claims.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Provide, maintain high-quality connection and after-sales technical support to all projects.
- Provide technical sales support to Sales Manager for Kosovo to ensure all technical questions were accurately addressed.
- Keeps the files according to the given calculations of roofs and walls.
- Keeps records of constructors.
- Keeps photos as record of the buildings where the calculation of roofs and walls was performed.
- Follows technical regulations related to the profession.
- Follows the production program of the competition.
- Monitors and applies, if possible new information on the thermal efficiency of roofs.
- Tracks information about future investments, where we can be potential suppliers.
- Assisting Sales Manager in strategic business development, planning and marketing implementation to achieve maximum result
- Consistently demonstrating the application of company values in all business interactions.
- He/she is responsible for his/her work, correctness and accuracy of calculations and for the validity of the proposed solutions
- Dotted line to Technical and Product Management in SEE Area
- Responsible for the implementation of H&S measures.
- Solid line reporting to Sales Manager for Kosovo.
- Technical University degree - Civil Engineering (Construction) or Architecture
- Knowledge of building materials and construction
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Work experience in the relevant field
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Capable of working at height
- Be flexible and open to change
- Fluently in English,
- Good PC skills (MS Office, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD etc.,)
- Driving license
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV at email@example.com